- Don’t Force a trade it will probably end up being a loser.
- Be a sniper for the right entry. If you enter at the right time the trade should be easy and work right away.
- If your entry isn’t right and it goes against you. Cut the loss. There will be more set ups.
- Don’t size too big to cause stress
- Let winners develop
- If you take a loss try not to become an emotional trader and revenge trade.
- Wait until around 950 to enter a trade as the morning panics will show clearer price action around then. If in an overnight trade try to let it develop a little before closing too early allow price action to show itself.
- Be thankful about all profits any positive will help grow the account.
- If it was a down day the day before learn from it and come to my desk clear headed.
- Try to get better each day and be patient with trades for entries and exits.
- Always take a bathroom break before open and make sure I have snacks and water.
Oct 26 2019